I could probably copy/paste my post from May when I got my positive ovulation predictors. I was so excited, yet so relieved, when when I saw that positive, and I remember feeling that way before too. It means that my body knows what it is supposed to be doing and we can give this month a shot! I actually have the chance to get pregnant (again!).
But now I am just terrified! What if I don't get pregnant this month? Yes, I would have been upset about it May/June too, but this is different. At this point, it would be devastating. I want to be pregnant and have a baby sooooo badly!
I didn't end up having a good night last night, in spite of being so excited when I initially saw the positive OPK. I told Dom that we would have to have sex before we went to sleep. He didn't really want to talk about it (We were eating dinner, maybe that had something to do with it?). So an hour later, he tells me he is going to bed. What? We had already talked about having sex. So he got in the shower and I decided to get on a cute little outfit that he loves, but I never wear. That didn't even do the trick. Well, to make a long story short, we ended up having sex but he couldn't, you know, finish. He had taken a sleeping pill that was causing him to be too relaxed and sleepy. I was so upset. Of course, I immediately went to thoughts about that being our only chance and I wasn't going to get pregnant even though we had sex the night before, and we were talking about just putting that session off until the morning. He was upset that I was so upset and we were both mad at each other. Not exactly the environment needed for baby making! Well, we tried again and this time he succeeded! Hopefully it will do the trick but I hate to think that the night a baby was conceived was not happy and loving!
I feel really bad for my totally overreaction! But I don't think he understands my desperation either!
Anyway, lets end on a positive! I'm ovulating! I got positive OPKs last night and this morning. And my temp took a huge dip this morning. If my temp jumps tomorrow morning and stay up for 3 days, I will know that I ovulated!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so glad you ovualted, your body is getting back to normal. I am sorry that the sex didn't end up as planned. I feel like it gets like that sometimes w/ TTC b/c we are so stressed and the boys just don't understand. Good luck w/ the next few days & ovulation. Sorry I didn't ask about all this on the phone, I have been thinking about you guys!!!
Ugh... the forced sex is NOT fun. But I definitely do know the desperation to do it in the little window. :) Good luck on Sept. 10th! Pulling for a BFP!
Ugh.
Post a Comment