Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures

So I guess our scanner likes Dom more than it likes me. He was able to get it to work this morning!

Here are the pictures from last week:
I have a really hard time figuring out what is what on the first two. I was told it was it face and his hands are by his face. The only thing I can see is his eye.


He's still a boy!


And here are the pictures from Friday:
His profile. I love when you can tell his mouth is open!



This is the Middle Cerebral Artery. This is what they are measuring every week to be sure the blood from to his brain hasn't increased because of the Fifth's Disease.

And another strange face/eyeball one.

And more verification that he is still a boy! These ones are a side view of his penis so you can see his scrotum. They are usually taken from between his legs.

No comments: