During yet another one of our conversation about getting pregnant/having a baby, Dom made the statement of the year. I was stressing about when we would conceive and when the baby would be born. Then Dom said, "I don't care when the baby is born as long as it is 10 fingers, 10 toes and is healthy!" Hummm....you think if I am going to stress about things that are out of my control, I am stressing about the wrong things!? We will work out day care, or having to go a few extra weeks without a paycheck, depending on when the baby is born.
On the allergy front, things are getting better. We were able to turn on our A/C on Thursday night, which, more importantly, means that we were able to shut the windows in our house. I have myself on a regime of Zyrtec and Afrin that is working very well and my voice is nearly back to normal. It's been raining on and off for a few days so I think that has helped clean the air.
Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, the best mom and best friend I could ever ask for. Maybe this time next year, I will be celebrating Mother's Day with a child of my own (I hope I didn't jinx myself!!!!).
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment